How to Find if Someone Logged In to Your Gmail Account? Nowadays, Internet users are increasing in the global world. But cyber frauds are also increasing simultaneously day by day. With a new sunrise, hackers and fraudsters finds/creates a new technique to steal user data for their personal benefit.
Hack a Google id password is one of these common hacking task. Google id is better known as Gmail id. Is your gmail id safe? Have ever your gmail id been hacked? Is some another person using your gmail id? You can check this by following steps given below.
Steps to find if Someone has Logged Into Your Gmail Account
- Visit the google login page to login into your gmail account using your gmail id and password.
- Click on Security option placed on the left side of page.
- As a quick review of your gmail id, google shows here recent activity of your gmail account, under the title of Recent Security Activity.
- Scroll down page and find Your Devices. Here, you can see the list of devices from which your gmail account was signed in last 28 days.
- Generally, there is an only one device is listed. But, you can find multiple devices here (see screenshot below), if you have logged in from multiple devices or any other person have logged into your gmail account. And you will find This Device written down on one device which means the device you are currently working with logged in.
- But, please note that google displays only 2-3 devices in this section. To see more devices click on Manage Devices. Now, you can see all of the devices from which your gmail id was signed in.
- Now, carefully see the list and try to find if any device is NOT one of your devices. If you find any suspected device which is not yours then it’s time to make security more strong.
- Find the device and click on three dots placed on right side of the each device image.
- Click on Sign Out. Google will display a message to confirm to remove a device from your gmail account.
- Click on Sign Out . Now, you can sign out from all of those devices which are suspected or not of your devices in the list.
- As you can see in the below screenshot, vivo device is removed from our device list.
- One more important step to do is to change your current password immediately, keep your password as strong as possible and Enable 2-Step Verification for strong security.
Tips: There is another option Find Phone. You can use this function to find your lost/theft mobile.
Now, you know very well about how to remove the device(s) which was logged into your gmail account. If this post helped you then please share it with your friends and family to know about it. If you have any questions then feel free to ask in comment section. We will try our best to help you. Have a great time.
Here are a few hand-picked posts for you to read next:
- How to Increase Download Speed Upto 5X
- Clear Browser Junk in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- MX Player: Top 10 Amazing MX Player Features
Techy Platform – www.techyplatform.com